Compare airline prices
Use the internet to research the different airlines that are travelling to your destination. If you are flexible with dates, search other dates to compare the prices. Try many of the main well known websites.
Last Minute or Early travel bargains
- Take advantage of cheap early bird deals. These deals can offer some great prices if you book at least 3-6 months in advance.
- Sign up to travel websites, airlines and other newsletters to receive sale prices directly to your inbox
- Check websites for hotels and decide what features you will need, child friendly, pool etc
- Take into account bonus offers and their value. For example, Free breakfast deals, Pay 3 nights Stay 4, Kids stay free, Upgrade offers. These can save you a good amount of money- so check out which hotels offer these. Most travel brochures will have these deals printed below each accommodation venue.
- Consideryour destinations local websites to book direct. This cuts out the surcharges from the “middle man”.
- Get travel brochures from your travel agent or order online to compare hotels their facilities and bonus inclusions.
Save on Tours
When looking at tours compare organised tours Globus with independant travel options such as Eur0rail passes. These independent travel options will cost a fraction of the price and will assist you to organise your prefered accommodation options for your location from camping to quality hotels. Many will offer traveller info on popular sights and allow you more flexibility and freedom with your travel plans.